20130930

SAYING GOODBYE TO HOLLYWOOD


Given the fact that I'm in Hong Kong I feel like I should make more of an effort to blog and get back to doing one blog post a day, regardless of how poorly styled they are or if I jump from real photos to webcam photos I DON'T CARE. 

These are two outfits that I've been wearing since basically high school. Mariel's had this dress for a while and I've been wearing it for at least 3 years. It's weird how I wear the same thing religiously for a good 5 months, put it away for a year and get back to it. It makes me wonder if I should through stuff away or just wait for my taste to reemerge (uh oh I already don't throw my magazines away. Look out for me on Hoarders).

Also, I'm back to listening to early 2000 Eminem if y'all couldn't tell from the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment