20130821

BACK HOME IN PORTLAND

When I accompanied my mother on her afternoon walk around the river, I saw a girl with "Inperfection Is Beauty" tattooed on her shoulder blade and I cried inside.

But other than sightings like that, Portland's pretty nice. Where else can you find so much greenery while driving downtown??


I have tons of videos of the farmer's market and other places but I can't figure out how to edit movies so I guess once I finish Photoshop + HTML tutorials on Lynda, I'm going to have to teach myself movie editing tricks. 


Mariel came to Portland for the weekend for the sole purpose of recreating a photo from 13 years ago. I would expect nothing less from my mother.

And this has become my life, not that I'm complaining:


I bought slides. Two things from Adidas and I can't wait to keep on adding.



No comments:

Post a Comment