20130527

GRADUATION WEEK/END

What is it about graduations that make your emotions go crazy and your self-control disappear?
This is probably one of the most raw, honest photos of the weekend. Sums up every possible emotion - desire, shame, dgaf, cold, uncomfortable, unprepared, unphotogenic, hazy, lazy, hungover...the list could go on. 

But I pulled it together and we took some cool shots. I like the following photo so much that I'm putting it on three social media sites:
This was taken at Cornell's architecture building. Very cool photo, if I may say so myself.

The art museum also surpasses USC's Fischer Museum (or whatever) so when I go back to normal and feeling like myself again, I'll put together a blog post that actually falls under my "creative project" guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment