20130617

ECRU

These images are all from Zara People. Go to their site and you'll see it - it's just lots of photos of people wearing their clothes. I like it because it's nice seeing cool photos of people wearing affordable clothes instead of everything designer and everything way out of my meager, student budget. 

My favorite colors are: navy, black, white, grey and camel. But maybe for summer I should make a transition from navy to ecru? Because literally everything blue from Zara is called "ecru" and I've never heard of that but it definitely sounds cooler. But also pretentious, like, "Yes, hello, my name is Isabelle and I love the color ecru. So cute".

I'll just stick to blue.

1 comment:

  1. i love clothes from Zara!

    Why don't you join my giveaway? :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de

    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete