20130513

GOODNIGHT

I will be done with sophomore year in 48 hours...technically less but I'm (obviously) not in the mood to calculate the exact amount of hours. Plus I'm trying not to wish time away. I think wishing finals away is fine. But in general, when you're having a bad week and you're just like "God why must this go by so slowly" and then all of a sudden it's a few weeks or months later and you realize that you really weren't having that bad of a week and you should stop being dramatic. But sometimes drama is fun because soon you'll be a grown up and you won't be able to get away with as much hysteria. Or I don't know. I really feel like adults don't really know what they're doing either. Whatever. I'm doing great. It is almost 3am so I should quickly post this and read it later and delete the embarrassing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment