20130321

PEOPLE OF VENICE BEACH

I've always had a love affair with the whole surf aesthetic. Did I just make myself sound embarrassingly stupid? But really, I first watched Blue Crush in the 6th grade and there's always been a part of me that wished I could have grown up in Hawaii and been a surfer. I mean, I would have looked the part and I'm athletic enough that it could have been very possible...

But I've had this bookmarked for the longest time and I've only just now picked my favorites and assembled them together.

There are the beach babes.


The guys who like to have fun.


The chill guys.

The adorable young ones.

And finally (god bless 'em) the expressive guys.
And again, here is the link to the original post.

I'm worried I didn't pick the right photos so browse through and I hope you see what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment