20130203

SPEECHLESS

Yesterday, after some homework, Mariel and I went for a little run, showered and headed over to Umamicatessen to get their truffle burger. I'm new at this whole blogging thing, particularly this "lifestyle" blogging, so I brought her camera along to try my hand at photographing my first Umami burger. My sister called it "popping my Umami cherry" when she told Henri what we were up to.
Giddy with anticipation.

I took a total of fifteen photos of our salad but could only take two of the burger before I had to dig in. Photographing food takes some practice + self control, I was not willing to attempt with this juicy, cheesy truffle burger in front of me. I should I have taken a picture when the burger was oozing juices + a little bit of blood (it was perfectly cooked and melted in my mouth).

Too excited to take a normal sipping water photo. 

I want to go back already.

2 comments:

  1. That burger looks amazing... great blog!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burger looks so yummy <3


    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete